Friday, June 29, 2012

Trying to find my routine...

Okay, so I haven't gotten into a routine yet...


Tuesday:  No workout.  I was recovering from a serious head cold and decided I may run into traffic if I attempted a long run..


Wednesday:  The Raider and I played in our first two kickball games!!  It was so much fun!  We swept both games!  Got in some good sprinting action.


Thursday:  2 mile run.  Ran the Ponderosa out and back course starting and ending at the rec.  It was a good run despite being my first real workout in a week due to my head cold.  AND my first run in my new Asics!  Felt good!


Friday: Another 2 mile run.  I feel like I ran it a little slow, but I forgot to start my watch so I cannot even guess how long it took me.  It was 94 degrees and the humidity is at 55%.  Not too bad... but pretty rough on the lungs.  I think I will treat myself to a lovely Chocolate Zico Coconut Water now.  Happy Running :)


Stick with me, I promise to keep this up to date with my workouts.  This is new to me and I am trying to form a new habit.  A healthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment